Reference Card - Latitude Longitude
Note: Product edges and interior cutouts are shown with a thin red line. Neither the red lines, colored background, nor map image are printed on the actual tool. (more info)
- Earth diagram showing parallels of latitude, the equator, and the poles
- Measuring latitude with a map ruler
- One minute to one nautical mile relationship
- Earth diagram showing meridians of
longitude west and east of the prime meridian
- Measuring longitude with a map ruler
- Example lat/lon coordinates in two popular formats and their GPS “units” settings.
Add to Shopping Cart
SpecificationsHeight: 2.75 in. (70mm)
Width: 2.75 in. (70mm)
Thickness: 0.02 in. (1mm)
Made in United States.