You can create a map ruler for any map scale you may encounter. The four long edges of the ruler will have scales for measuring:
- Latitude in Degrees, Minutes and Seconds, or Degrees and Decimal Minutes, or Decimal Degrees
- Longitude for a specified latitude. No more need to use the latitude scale at an angle!
- Miles statute or nautical, and divided into decimal or fractional subdivisions.
The rulers we print and send you will be somewhat different than our stock rulers.
- It will be printed on Rite-In-The-Rain™ cardstock instead of plastic.
- It will be an inch and a half wide instead of one inch. This makes room for you to add a personalized label on each side.